Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our internet site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is utilised to designate the website operator . The term 'you' means the individual or viewer of the internet site.
The usage of this internet site is ruled by way of the subsequent terms and conditions:
- The content on the pages of this website is for your all round guidance and use exclusively. It can be subject to change without notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties offer any warranties or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, overall performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the details and resources seen or supplied on this internet site for any particular purpose. You recognise that such data and supplies may possibly possess inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly do not accept legal responsibility for any of these discrepancies or faults to the fullest extent authorized by the law.
- Your utilization of any information or materials on this internet site is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It should be your personal obligation to make sure that any goods, services or information accessible through this web site meet your specified demands.
- This site incorporates content which is owned by or licensed to us. This information consists of, but just isn't restricted to, the style, layout, appearance and pictures. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms a part of our conditions and terms.
- Unauthorised use of this site could cause claims for damages and/or be against the law.
- From time to time this web site could additionally contain hyperlinks to other sites. These types of links are offered for your benefit and to present additional material. They don't indicate that we endorse the web site. We have no responsibility for the subject material of the associated internet site(s).
- Your usage of this internet site and any legal claim coming out of any kind of use of the website is subject to the law regulations of the UK.